In a continuing effort to provide high quality products, WaveFEA 2018.1 fixes or addresses a variety of issues.
Notes About Installation Instructions
- Install WaveFEA 2018.1 after uninstalling WaveFEA 2017/WaveFEA 2017.1 if previously installed with any additional updates or SolidWorks 2015, 2016 and 2017 SP1+.
- Please update Windows 7: Windows Update is in the Control Panel, which is accessible from the Start menu.
- Please update Windows 8: Windows Update is in the Control Panel, on the desktop Charms Bar, Settings menu.
- If required, reboot the system after installation of the Update 1 is finished.
- To verify the success of the installation, start WaveFEA. On the Command Manager of WaveFEA click the About button. If the About box displays: Build: 2018.1.0.12, the installation was successful.
Summary of Fixed Issues
- Helical, Spiral spring/composite curve and other arc segments profiles doesn’t mesh.
Workaround: Convert them into sketch segments or Entities.
We thank all our customers who help us to identify and report issues. These reports will give us the opportunity to improve the product and provide you with the best solution in WaveFEA simulation. We also thank you for your continued business and for the feedback regarding the content of this release.